[Coco] VCC and NitrOS-9 clock2 module

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 00:10:30 EDT 2007

Robert Gault says:

> The documentation that comes with VCC indicates that it emulates the
> DS1315 used in the Cloud-9 hardware. However, when I look at the code I'm
> using with VCC, it is the same as what I use with MESS. That code does not
> match the clock2_cloud9 module but uses the same I/O as the clock2_disto4
> module.

I booted NitrOS9 with a disk image I created to boot MESS, which has the
MESS clock module.
While it read the date correctly, the hours part was always 12 hours more
than it should have been. So, if the time was 18:00 the clock read 30:00.
When I finally created a boot disk with the cloud9 clock2 module, the time
was correct.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.