[Coco] Drive freezing / data reovery (WAS: Re: Need to know

Manny cocolist at invigorated.org
Sat Aug 4 17:55:40 EDT 2007

Hex Star wrote:
> On 8/4/07, Manny <cocolist at invigorated.org> wrote:
>>
>> I've never had troubles with it, and quite honestly, neither has anyone
>> else that I've run in to. If you stick with current stuff, you normally
>> fair better.
>>
> I do keep up with the news, you're lucky if you have no trouble writing to
> NTFS volumes via linux. Nonetheless it still is not the best option if you
> are concerned about data integrity...

I'm done fussin' with a Mac user. Quite honestly, ntfs-3g has been
stable since February. I've been using it since before that with no
trouble. I've done a few searches, and I haven't found problems that
weren't user error as of late.

So, no, I'm not lucky. I'm with in the crowd, and happy to be so.

-M.