[Coco] VCC emulator on laptop?

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sat Aug 4 15:00:57 EDT 2007

People

I know  probably all of you have tried David Kiel's emulator but
I will say anyway I  use it on a P1 laptop and it can optionally run at
appox. up to 10 times the  speed of the real thing.   It is rock solid
stable and the external  3.5 " floppy drive can read , write and format
35 track SS DD coco  compatible disks that can go directly into
a 3.5" drive connected to a  coco3.   I can work between the
two machines  seamlessly.

This emulator can also print to a wordpad file or out  the
serial port to a real coco era printer with the  appropiate
cable.   I have used this feature with DECB and  EDTASM
but not Nitros9 yet.

I am using W98 of course.

Roy