[Coco] vcc emu

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Aug 4 12:03:37 EDT 2007

At 05:13 PM 8/3/2007, you wrote:
>Has anyone tried it on Windows 2000?  What about Windows 98?

It seems to run fine under Vista, but I haven't had time to explore
every single detail.  I think it needs artifical monitor scanlines
like what M.E.S.S. does, but that might be a Windows DirectX
trick.  If someone can run all of Sock Master's demos through it, I
think that would be the ultimate test on the video accuracy side.

A command-line launcher would let VCC be compatible with newer
versions of the Portal-9 and Rainbow IDEs.

--
Roger Taylor