[Coco] VCC CoCo emulator

Chris Lomont cocoarch at lomont.org
Fri Aug 3 19:03:27 EDT 2007

Unfortunately none of those work for game programming when I need to own
all the interrupts and hardware, which is why I got the MESS debugger
working.

Another question: does the VCC emulator provide source, or will it? Does
it use any GPL code, in which case it needs to release source? If it
uses other 6809/6309 code or chip support, say from MESS or MAME, then
it needs to provide source. With source I can add a debugger easily.