[Coco] vcc emu

Don Berrie don.berrie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 17:58:23 EDT 2007

Been 20 years since I played with my CoCo - still have it though.  Still
look at this list and read the messages.  I can confirm that the VCC
emulator does indeed work with Windows Vista - and seems quite good - but,
like Bob Devries, I can't for the life of me get Nitros9 to run - what do I
need and what am I missing - it's such a long time ago - sigh!

Don Berrie