[Coco] Multi-user CoCo BBS via telnet [WAS - Re: Are there any CoCo BBS's out there?]

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 14:07:06 EDT 2007

On 8/3/07, mike delyea <mdelyea at gmail.com> wrote:
> Forgot to add, does anybody know where I can get coco BBS software?  I'm
> thinking I'll just go ahead and do the dial-up BBS thing anyway.
>
> On 8/3/07, mike delyea <mdelyea at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > To my mind you gotta use a real coco.  I think doing otherwise would
> > violate the spirit of this community.

I sort of agree about using a real CoCo, though I'd rather do the
project via FPGA than not at all. I suppose I should wait for some
spare time and some hardware to try a proof-of-concept with this
adapter before getting too far ahead of myself ;)

Some of the BBS software for the CoCo is available via the page for
BBS software that Jason Scott set up on his BBS Documentary site:
http://software.bbsdocumentary.com/

--
Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)