[Coco] Are there any CoCo BBS's out there?

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Thu Aug 2 21:15:32 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Cox" <jimcox at miba51.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Are there any CoCo BBS's out there?

> Couldn't we use a cable like the DriveWire cable to connect to a PC and
> use it as a server that the CoCo would connect to the internet through?
>
> The CoCo BBS's would run on a PC, but could allow multiple connections of
> CoCos via their PC Server connections?
>
> Just my $0.02.
>
> Jim

  I've often wondered if a PC could route the data from one coco to another
via the internet. This could make things happen for playing with nostalgia
BBS's.
 Just thinking about it again gets me excited. However, my PC only has one
port available.
  I suppose an extra card to add ports could be done on a PC?

George