[Coco] Are there any CoCo BBS's out there?

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 20:34:45 EDT 2007

I think the original question was about a coco BBS as the asker was thinking
of buying a modem for his coco.  I think the intent was a genuine coco
running a coco BBS on a phone line as the coco doesn't support ethernet.  I
suppose you could use something like this

http://www.gridconnect.com/net232-dte.html

but drivers would have to be written and anybody who wanted to connect would
also need one (or something similar).  Far easier to just use a coco and
modem as there is already software out there (anybody have a copy of
Mikeyterm?).