[Coco] C Compiler add-ons

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu Aug 2 05:01:11 EDT 2007

I was going to make this into a nice pretty file to post here and on
my web page, but never got around to it.

Anyway, here's my C compiler kit:

>From Dev Sys:
lib/sys.l
lib/cgfx.l
defs/wind.h
defs/stdmenu.h
defs/mouse.h
defs/buffs.h
cmds/rma
cmds/rlink
cmds/rdump
cmds/make

>From original C compiler
cmds/cc1
    c.prep
    c.pass1
    c.pass2
    c.opt
    c.asm
    c.link
defs/
    ctype.h
    direct.h
    errno.h
    modes.h
    module.h
    os9.h
    os9defs.h
    setjmp.h
    sgstat.h
    signal.h
    stdio.h
    time.h
lib/
    clib.l
    cstart.r
sources/
    line.c
    prof.c
    rdump.c
sources/sys
    syslib.l

this is the list of files to complete LII C compiler
cc252.lzh  replaces cc1

c.comp     LII compiler same as c.pass1 and c.pass2, with no
           intermediate file.  Faster

cprep19.lzh  c_prep.  replaces c.prep

solve.lzh   solve.r  arithmatic parser/solver for C code
            expects to be linked agains Krieder Clib

cstart.lzh  replacement cstart.r

clib_krieder_91.lzh Krieders newest clib
     lib/clib.l
         clibt.l

c_defs.lzh  header files for Krieders lib
   These files don't end with newlines!  MUST edit and add terminating
   newlines.  Use ds to add newlines to end, ded to change last char
   to a newline.
replaces:
    ctype.h
    direct.h
    errno.h
    modes.h
    module.h
    os9.h
    setjmp.h
    sgstat.h
    signal.h
    stdio.h
    time.h

ansifront012.lzh
adds cmds/ansifront

cgfx7.ar
replaces lib/cgfx.l
         defs/wind.h
         defs/stdmenu.h
         defs/mouse.h
         defs/buffs.h

cocoskel.lzh  prototype MultiVue app
    src/cocoskel/mymenu.h
                /skel.c
                /skel.make

unixinclude.lzh
    replaces defs/stdlib.h
    adds     defs/limits.h
             defs/sys/cdef.h
             defs/sys/types.h

cdefs.ar older Krieder headers, has files newer version doesn't have

termcap_level2.lzh  termcap.l
                    ttydefs.h

varargs.lzh
     lib/varargs.l
     defs/varargs.h

guilib.lzh
     lib/gui.l
     defs/gui.h

copt2_12.lzh
     cmds/copt2
     cmds/rmxlab
     lib/patterns.dat

regexp.lzh
     lib/regexp.l
     defs/regexp.h
     defs/regmagic.h

unixlib.lzh
     lib/unix.l

bdraw.h
termcap.h

There is also a curses library on RTSI but it's just source and I've
never been able to get it to compile.

You want rma and rlink, but if you're going to distribute the
relocatable binaries or libraries (*.r and *.l) you want to generate
them with c.asm.  RMA and RLINK are newer versions can can handle
c.asm and c.link files, but c.link can't handle rma's *.r files.

I'm not sure where I got some of this stuff.  BDRAW.H for instance,
doesn't seem to exist on the net anywhere that I can find.

And definitely the newer make, I'm not sure why that's not in my
list.

Fixing the files in c_defs.lzh was a pain in the @$$!

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org