[Coco] Interesting Old Coco History Article

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 22:18:34 EDT 2007

On 8/1/07, Rob Rosenbrock <rob.coco at zaphod.tzo.com> wrote:

> $200 may seem 'affordable' now, but I remember that it took me some time
> to save up enough money to buy my first coco. That was quite a lot of money.

Well, it certainly seems cheap compared to the alternatives of those days (
e.g. macs)...the article mentioned the CoCo's being sold at $200. I guess
that was a limited time thing or some such, I wouldn't know as I wasn't old
enough to follow tech news at that time.. :)

Medison Celebrity, nah I'd take a $200 CoCo instead :D