[Coco] Conversation with a Tiger Direct rep...

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Wed Aug 1 21:07:42 EDT 2007

Brain:

It's funny how you can just bump into people who at one
time had CoCo's.  A long time ago I tried starting up a
local CoCo and OS9 group here in Seattle, and instead of
getting members, I ended up rescuing a lot of CoCo stuff,
that I have given to others.

The CoCo is a fun little computer and now that I am set up
and playing with it more, I really regret the time when I
stopped using it and focused on the Atari ST instead.
 That community seems to have died out completely, while
the CoCo Community still keep plugging along.

I hope the person you met from Tiger joins us.

Cheers!

Jim