[Coco] Audio from a CoCo 3 - - WAS--> Color test with CoCo 3

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 16:16:32 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/1/07 1:45:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jimcox at miba51.com writes:

I was  able to work out a kludge last night by using
another video converter that  I have that had an RCA audio
input and and 3.5mm output for  headphones.  I ran a RCA
cable between it and the CoCo, then hooked  up a pair of PC
speakers to the  3.5mm  output.

Jim

    I don't know if you noticed but my converter has a  3.5mm
stereo socket for sound output on the back panel.   Just  insert
the plug from the PC speakers and it should work.  It's not
amplified or buffered but you will get sound out of them
unpowered.   MOst PC speakers are powered anyway aren't  they?

Roy