[Coco] Color test with CoCo 3

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 02:49:27 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/1/07 1:25:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jimcox at miba51.com writes:

>When I enter CLS (3) I get a blue background which is
>expected,  but I also get the blue background when I enter
>CLS (7)  According  to the manual, I should get magenta.

Jim,  I think you get  magenta from the composite output
but if you are using my converter then you  are seeing the
RGB output of the GIME so the colors are different form
the  composite output.  Try using the PALETTE RGB
command and see if that  makes a difference......

Roy