[Coco] Named pipes & 256MB CF

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sat Aug 25 10:58:00 EDT 2007

Sorry for posting on a different topic.  I subscribe to the list by
digest now.

Someone (Paul?) was asking about pipeman_named.asm.  That is from
Chris Burke, and as far as I know, it never worked.  I have not
looked at the code, but included it in the repository because I was
hoping to get to it at some time.  Named pipes would be a nice
feature, and I need to look closely at how Chris wrote the code to
see why it isn't working.

Chester: in addition to the changes you made to /i1, you need to set
drv=1.  This insures that your partition uses a different drive table
entry than /i0.

--
Boisy G. Pitre
Email: boisy at boisypitre.com