[Coco] Rainbow Mags

David Grimmel navydave1 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 10:20:28 EDT 2007

I posted this on Coco3.com. Figured I'd put it on here too....

If anyone else has any doubles of the Rainbow, they'd like to swap, I need
these issues.....
may82, aug-oct82
jan83,feb83,apr-jun83
nov87
aug90
jun91,sep91,dec91
mar92, may-dec92
jan-may93

Rainbow Doubles I have to swap:
12/83
7/84, 9/84, 12/84
1/85, 3/85, 12/85
4/86, 5/86, 6/86, 7/86, 9/86, 11/86, 12/86
1/87, 3/87, 4/87, 5/87, 9/87, 12/87(fair)
12/88

Hot Coco Doubles to swap: (can swap these for Rainbows if you dont have any
of these)...
June83 (1st issue)
sept83-dec83
Jan84, apr84, may84 (x2), jun84 (x2), july-dec84
Jan85, apr85, july85, sept85, oct85
Jan86

Most of these are in pretty decent shape. But then again, its doubles for
doubles, so I assume the ones I would get would be not as good as your first
copy. I guess we'd have to rely on the honor system to send issues to each
other at the same time. So if your reputation is good on here, then it
should be all good. If not, I might be picky who I trade with unless I know
you or someone else can vouch for you.
Any takers?
Let me know,
Dave

(PS. if anyone wants to just straight out sell me some doubles, no swap, I'd
be interested also)