[Coco] CoCo Currency - WAS: Trying again: any need for a "Coco Benchmark?"

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 09:41:24 EDT 2007

Perhaps we should stick to a more universal and ad hoc currency here... how
about Chiclets? the red BREAK chiclet being the one with greater value, all
letters a-z (Gray chiclets) the lowest denominator - the spacebar being some
sort of 6 gray chiclet "bill", the white chiclets some intermediate values.
Just a thought...

My 2... gray chiclets worth :-)

-=[ Rogelio ]=-