[Coco] Make and cc2

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 11 18:22:12 EDT 2007

I have a copy of make on my 6309 Nitros9 VCC emulation with the follow IDENT
info:

Module Size         #15293
Module CRC         $7E9C5B (good)

I'm playing with the varargs.h download, which includes a makefile which
generates the instructions like this:

cc2 -dOS9 -r= vprintf.c

Now the cc2 I'm using is supposedly Rick Adams, and it has the following
IDENT info:

Module Size         #5648
Module CRC         $58A3EC (good)

The cc2.hlp file tells me that -d<name> does the following : Define <name>
with a value of 1 to the preprocessor.
The cc2.hlp file tells me -r means : Supress the link step. Leave the output
in the .r file.  There is no mention of "-r="

So the CC2.hlp file and the actual cc2 arguments don't seem to match,

What I see on the screen looks like this:

{Term|02}/DD/TMP:make<enter>
cc2 -dOS9 -r= vprintf.c
* cc2 - (c) Copyright 1987 Rick Adams
cc2 : illegal option

Now the makefile itself isn't giving any options to cc2, so these are coming
out of cc2 as defaults.  So where can I get a copy of Rick Adams cc2 that
actually matchs the helpfile?