[Coco] [Fwd: Re: CoCo 3 FPGA? (Really long message)]

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Aug 10 16:41:13 EDT 2007

Mark

I was wandering around the internet and found a site in Germany where an
Atari ST in FPGA is under development. One of the IP cores completed and
tested with MFM floppies is a WD 1772. With a minor changes this could be
a WD1773 or a s uper 1773 that could interface to HD floppies if one were
so inclined.

http://www.experiment-s.de/index.php?id=78&L=1

is the link to the description of what is been done so far.

http://www.experiment-s.de/index.php?id=78&L=1

is the link to the rtl files. Under Suska go to Configureware/2k7a/archives/
and either zip or targz and download rtl.*

james