[Coco] Asimov Awards 2007 edition

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Wed Aug 8 00:22:04 EDT 2007

I just wanted to remind everyone that the "Asimov Awards" 2007 edition
is still running.
Because of my current "problems" :-S I haven't really been in the mood
to update any of my websites, but you can find all about last year's
programs, and some info on the contest here: http://coco.sclaudia.net

For those that don't know what I'm talking about:
The Asimov Awards is a contest for CoCo programs.
The basic rules are:
The program should run on a stock CoCo 3 (Can be a disk program)
Must be unpublished
The deadline (flexible?) is January 31st, 2008

Thanks to "The Glenside Color Computer Club", I will still be able to
offer over $100 in prizes (donations accepted :-) )

If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me.

Diego