[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 49, Issue 21

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 6 20:51:56 EDT 2007

> Message: 11
> Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 13:32:18 +1000
> From: "Bob Devries" <devries.bob at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 49, Issue 20
> To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
>
> Paul,
>
> Can you run IDENT on the modules in your c compiler CMDS
> directory, and make
> sure there's no problem there?
>
> Just a thought...
>
> --
> Regards, Bob Devries, Dalby, Queensland, Australia
>
> Isaiah 50:4 The sovereign Lord has given me
> the capacity to be his spokesman,
> so that I know how to help the weary.
>
> website: http://www.home.gil.com.au/~bdevasl
> my blog: http://bdevries.invigorated.org/

Now that was an interesting question.

I patched cc1 and c.pass1 to change /d0 to /dd.  I used modpatch, and it
appeared to work.  However, when I do an IDENT of c.pass1, c.pass2 and
c.opt, all three report module CRCs as BAD.  I never touched c.pass2 or
c.opt.

I pulled disks cc-1 and cc-2 off of Rogers CocoDVD and the c.pass1, c.pass2,
and the rest all show good CRCs.

Now when I tell it to compile, it does its job.  Thanks.  Look for an e-mail
from me offline.