[Coco] Free Radio Shack Manuals

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Aug 4 23:02:03 EDT 2007

I'm doing a little house cleaing (still) and have the
following Radio Shack manuals that I do not need:

Radio Shack Service Manual - TRS-80 PC-3 Pocket Computer
Catalog # 26-3590 Quantity 1

TRS-80 DMP Operation Manual Catalog #26-1271 Quantity 1

I have offered the manuals below before, and if there are
no takers this time, they are going to the recycling bin.

Compuserve Information Service Users Guide.  Quantity 2

Dow Jones Information Service Users Guide. Quantity 1

All I want is postage from Bellevue, WA.  Please contact
me off-list.

Jim