[Coco] VCC Emu problems

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 21:34:42 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I've discovered some non essential problems with VCC.

Firstly, when I boot into NitrOS9, the system time is 12 hours later than it
should be. My OS9Boot file has the clock2 module set for the Cloud9 clock
module.

There seems to be some omissions in the keyboard emulation, also. There are
two ampersand keys: Shift-6 and Shift-7 both produce &.

Some other keys seem to be missing from BASIC. I have yet to find a way to
produce [ and ], which are Shift down arrow and Shift right arrow
respectively.

I can't seem to use the RAW mode to access 5¼ disks in my 1.2MB drive. The
720K 3.5" disks work fine however.

Is there a place where thses problems can be reported, besides here and on
the coco3.com forum?

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.