[Coco] VCC on USB Flash Drive

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 3 19:19:13 EDT 2007

> From: "Bob Devries" <devries.bob at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Coco] VCC CoCo emulator

> yep, this emu gets my thumbs-up too.
>
> Printer support would be a "good thing"(TM) IMHO.
>
> As Derek said, reading *real* disks is definitely a BIG
> plus.. Also, it
> doesn't appear to make my WinXP sluggish the way MESS does.
>
> This will be installed on all my PC's by the end of the day.
>
> Where do we find out about upgrades?
>
> --
> Regards, Bob Devries, Dalby, Queensland, Australia

I've been using MESS for a couple of weeks, and it was starting to get on my
nerves.  This one seems to work much better, except for the sound pops.  (I
just turned sound off for now).

One thing I REALLY like  ---> Installed VCC on a USB Flash drive.  Now I can
take my who COCO/OS9 system with me and use it anywhere I feel like<g>.
MESS wouldn't run in a flash drive for some reason.