[Coco] Un-upgraded 3124 Multipak/Coco3 Question

David Grimmel navydave1 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 13:27:21 EDT 2007

I know I need to upgrade my white 3124 multi-pak to be 100% compatible with
my Coco 3, but havent gotten around to it yet. While reading a Marty Goodman
Q&A in the July 88 iss of Rainbow, he says, "even if your Coco 3 {appears}
to work fine with your Multi-Pak, the upgrade is required. The upgrade may
prevent slow, subtle damage to your Coco 3". I knew that using it
un-upgraded my cause small glitches and software problems, but I didnt think
it would cause any physical permanent damage. What damage is the good DR.
referring to? Have I already damaged my Coco 3 by using it with an
un-upgraded 3124 multi-pak?

Dave