[Coco] forum archives

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Apr 29 10:41:27 EDT 2007

At 12:59 AM 4/29/2007, you wrote:

>I'm not sure about the Delphi and Compuserve archives.  I recall somebody on
>this list archived the Delphi CoCo SIG MESSAGE base on a CD, but I'm not sure
>about whether anybody has archives of the data libraries.  Come to
>think of it,

How about let's get some of those historical archives merged into the
evergrowing databases at CoCo3.com.  The huge Compuserve forum
archive is in raw format for now but should be merged into the CoCo
forums there before much longer.  The topics will be locked so no
replies are possible, but there is major content that can be browsed
or searched through.  I'll do the same for any recovered Delphi forums.

Just imagine CoCo3.com as being a big ole jar of granny's sweet fig preserves.

--
Roger Taylor