[Coco] Color Computer Flex

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Thu Apr 26 14:44:37 EDT 2007

It is 100% FREE to join the Flex User Group. Current CD Info is here:
\http://www.evenson-consulting.com/flexusergroup/fug19.htm
I haven't joined yet, but I do intend to.
Browse their site, it's quite interesting.
Of course not all of the flex stuff will be coco compatible, but at
least the Frank Hogg stuff will be.
Also, the group should be able to tell you how to image the disks - as
they are requesting any flex dsk images that have been released for
public distro.
-robert