[Coco] Color Computer Flex

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Thu Apr 26 07:55:48 EDT 2007

In fact, I just popped by their cd-rom page
http://www.evenson-consulting.com/flexusergroup/fug19.htm and it says
that they have received the FHL Flex dsk library from Frank Hogg and
Ron Anderson, so I suppose it does mean it's been released to FUG for
redistribution. I am going to go and join their group :-) -r