[Coco] Lower case 6847 Q

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Wed Apr 25 15:48:42 EDT 2007

In assembly, I use the following to activate true lowercase:
	LDD	#$8A10
	STD	$95C8
	LDA	$FF22
	ORA	#$10
 	STA	$FF22
The first two instructions patch BASIC. The last three turn on true
lowercase.

This assumes the computer is in all-ram (64k) mode.

in BASIC:
10 REM RUN ROMRAM OR SIMILAR PROGRAM TO PUT YOUR COMPUTER IN ALLRAM MODE
BEFORE RUNNING THIS.
20 POKE &H95C8,&H8A
30 POKE &H95C9,&H10
40 A=PEEK(&HFF22)