[Coco] T&D Software

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 24 23:08:10 EDT 2007

I found most of my T&D information, and was going to begin the task of
indexing all the T&D disks, or at least as many as I have access to right
now.  My first thought was to put this info on Wikipedia.  I did something
like this a few years ago, indexing many Radio Shack Rompacks and other RS
software on Wikipedia.  This seems to have disappeared, unless it was
transferred to another Wiki area that I can't find.  All I see now are text
entries describing the Coco - no lists of software any more.

Any suggestions on where I should put this T&D information?  What format is
best (text, spreadsheet, etc.) for easiest access?  Is there a place for it
on MaltedMedia?  Is this indexing still needed or desired?

-- Steve --