[Coco] CoCo 3 512k SRAM Upgrade (Renamed Thread)

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Mon Apr 23 13:35:09 EDT 2007

Rumor has it that Mike Pepe may have mentioned these words:

>What do you think about using something like this:
>
>http://www.bsi.com.tw/product/BS616LV8016.pdf

You were one number off - according to the datasheet, this is available in
TSOP2, which for a hobbyist would still be a touch easier to manage...

http://www.brilliancesemi.com/product/BS616LV8017A.pdf

>Seems like it would be a cool one-chip solution, though the package may be
>hard for DIY upgrades.

Nah... got a toaster oven or electric griddle? [[ Note: I haven't actually
tried any of these... ;-) ]]

http://www.instructables.com/id/EBXC76M6V5EP28623C/

http://www.reconnsworld.com/griddle_reflow.html

http://www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/200006/oven_art.htm

http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/present.php?p=Reflow%20Skillet

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger  --  SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
zmerch at 30below.com

Hi! I am a .signature virus.  Copy me into your .signature to join in!