[Coco] DOS Command Line Assembler With 6809 compatibility (It's FREEWARE)

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon Apr 23 10:19:21 EDT 2007

Robert,

I have an Intel and then a Data I/O EPROM programmer. These can hook
up to the serial port but I don't recall what the host software is
like. Most likely you just download the programs to the device after
you have selected what type of chip you are going to program.

In there day, these where $15k programmers.

I'm asking $100 choice + s/h.

Let me know if you are interested. I can send some photos.

Mark

Quoting coco at yourdvd.net: