[Coco] [Color Computer] [CoCo] CoCo CNC and more

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Mon Apr 23 00:45:38 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: <RJRTTY at aol.com>
To: <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2007 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] [Color Computer] [CoCo] CoCo CNC and more

> In a message dated 4/22/07 5:39:39 P.M. Eastern  Daylight Time,
> yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com writes:
> About a month ago... maybe  more, I said I would get this online in about
> week.
>
>>Well,  already it's there..  mostly...
>

>>http://coco.thetinbox.com/
>

>>Lemme know  what you think.
>

>>George
>

> George that is awesome.  I always wanted to build a working  steam
> engine in my younger days.    What is your source of  steam?

I added a page to cover the boiler and the alternator.
http://coco.thetinbox.com/

> Do you think you will be selling them sometime?

Probably not. There's not much demand for this type of engine. Most buyers
want cast iron, not brass.
Besides, this engine's next life is destined to become the feedwater pump
for that boiler. Only the cylinder assemblies will be used.
The next engine will be about eight cubic inches and I intend to mount it
and the boiler on a home-made buggy to chug around the neighborhood on. I
think the kids around here would be delighted to ride it.

> What you need now is to get rid of that old monitor and buy my
> converter and use a flat panel !!   :)

 I would love to, but.......

 Right now, I'm paying for another lot next to my place and I don't have any
extra money to spare for even fun things

> Oh and I assume that is you in the picture.....
>
> Roy

Yep! That's me.