[Coco] CoCo3.com RSS News feed

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 09:26:47 EDT 2007

Roger,

It would love to integrate a bunch of CoCo-feeds on my Google personal start
page. Could you provide us with some internet addresses of the feeds?

> Ok, it was the news titles that were throwing me off.  I can actually
> syndicate your feed to show up in CoCo3.com's sidebars, and when I
> viewed your feed, I saw two brief links saying "site update" which
> didn't make sense at first, but I see now that those are your
> headlines.  :)

Yeah, it would nice, Curtis, if the headlines could say something about the
contents. That would really look nice on my Google personal start page.

Cheers,
Fedor