[Coco] CoCo3.com support for Rainbow and Portal-9 IDEs

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Sun Apr 22 08:17:09 EDT 2007

Man I am going to love using one of those converter's. In fact, after my
time on the waiting list arrives, I'm gonna add myself again, because I
need three or five of these puppies (got several 17'' monitors at the
thrift store for $2.98 and $3.98 each, and surprisingly they function)
- so check your thrift stores folks - people seem to be going to lcd
and giant plasma and stuff and just dumping their 17" (and larger
monitors on thrift stores, salvation army stores etc - for the price
it's a bargain!) --r