[Coco] Garage Workbench

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Sun Apr 22 07:45:47 EDT 2007

This has happened to me more than once. I would buy a vga monitor at the
thrift store and it worked when i bought it. I would take it to my
cousins home (which seems to be very humid - he has a mildew problem -
he'll punch me for telling that), and within a day - no picture - but
then after a couple of days of being unplugged in my home, they would
start working again (i use a wood heater and sometimes my home is
extremely hot and dry :-) So there's a chance it will start working
again, assuming it wasn't damaged by the humidity if you get it to a
less humid environment. -r