[Coco] Re : FREE Services For Members Of The CoCoList at Malted Media

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Fri Apr 20 12:53:59 EDT 2007

What 512k static ram are you using? the first to hit the scene were
semistatic requiring something like an 8ms? refresh or so (these were
hitachi). The current ones are fully static. The 4464 used in the 128k
machine use a bidirectional i/o line like the static rams. The 41256
has a seperate din and dout line but these are shorted together in the
coco 3 memory circuit. did you account for the 256k bank switch?

if all else fails you can make one of these:
ftp://ftp.maltedmedia.com/coco/TUTORIALS/How_To_Upgrade_To_512k_Without_A_Commercial_Memory_Board.zip