[Coco] Important Message to --> MARK MCDOUGALL <---

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Thu Apr 19 10:34:29 EDT 2007

Rumor has it that Roger Taylor may have mentioned these words:

>Yes, actually I switched to the Mozilla Thunderbird e-mail software.
>However, I can see my sent messages.  One flaw is that I don't think the
>e-mailer automatically sends or receives at intervals like Eudora does.
>I guess I need to switch back.

Are you using a POP3 or IMAP connection to your server? If it's POP3, you
can specify regular email check intervals, but if you're using IMAP,
everything's "server-side" including storage of sent emails, and IMAP is
basically a persistant connection, so whenever an email hits your inbox,
Thunderchicken will alert you immediately.

Back on topic, tho: Did *I* ever get my Rainbow registration straightened
out with you yet? I can't remember... ;-)

Thanks,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | A new truth in advertising slogan
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers | for MicroSoft: "We're not the oxy...