[Coco] Appliance and Light Controller

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Apr 19 00:20:54 EDT 2007

On Thursday 19 April 2007, George's Coco Address wrote:
>Gene,
>
>  The "Appliance Modules" I have are quite loud. Especially when I live a
>VERY quiet life. That CLACK is quite noticeable and surprising..
>
> It always surprises me.

Well, to be fair, the one that gets the most exercise around here is the one
out in the carport that runs most of my exterior lights, so obviously it
could be pretty noisy without bothering me.  That's on the other end of the
house from the 'coyote.den'.
[...]

> Beer cans now are over $.90/lb in San Antonio, TEXAS

I couldn't ship you very many, I've been drinking mine from bottles since they
connected alzheimers and alu cans.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)