[Coco] My 2-year-old joystick wizard

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 12:00:42 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/16/2007 3:42:59 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
marcus.chiado at gmail.com writes:

Anyone  else got any tales of young'ns who just seem to 'get it' when
> it  comes to video games?

my six year old seems to do quite well with donut dilema.  He cant get  pac
man going. but he can get to the second level of John's donkey kong.....  (his
momma cant!) He also likes Frogger as well for his regular game  system.  He
likes to watch me play games on the coco, He thinks it is  halarious when i get
hit by that last barrel on the top part of level one.

Mary