[Coco] CoCo world map...

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 15 18:23:32 EDT 2007

I had to log in and set up an account with a password before I could
get on the map.  When Allen first set that up, I did not need to have
a login, so they must have changed _something_.

Try joining the group with a login and password.  If you have been
doing that, then I would suspect a browser glitch, but Safari is
getting in there OK otherwise.