[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Digest Number 1067

mccomber doug.mccomber at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 09:15:44 EDT 2007

Thanks for the links Derek.  I actually have a 360K 5.25 drive in a Tandy 1000 TL and I use
it to do what you describe, but for a Model 4, all the time.  I haven't done it with the CoCo
yet, but I imagine the procedure is very similar.

Doug

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, Derek <dml_68 at ...> wrote:

> Telewriter 128 : I believe if you find an old 5.25" 360K drive and install it in your PC you
can take a .DSK image file and write it to a 5.25" floppy that the CoCo can read.  If I
remember correctly you actually set the old 5.25" drive up as a 720K  3.5" drive in your
PC's BIOS.  The other option is to get a .DSK image up and running in one of the coco
emulators and to a serial port to serial port transfer.