[Coco] Unpacked my CoCo Stuff

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Apr 14 06:34:56 EDT 2007

Thinking will not make it so.  I have yet to see any other Canon printer
that takes a cartridge resembling those used by the Radio Shack CGP-220 /
Canon 1090.  I DO have a Canon BJ-200ex in daily use, which uses the BC-02
cartridge pictured in two of the listings.  There is NO compatibility
between them.  The CGP-220 uses a reservoir cartridge with a self sealing
port to connect the ink feed to the head.  The BC-xx line of cartridges has
the print head built into the cartridge.

Bruce W.