[Coco] ML Disk I/O examples?

David Roper dave at ebonhost.com
Fri Apr 13 09:48:20 EDT 2007

Mark,

If you do happen to reinvent the wheel, can you share your new-found
knowledge with me? I'll be simply trying to read the contents of a
binary file into memory at a specific location

Kind Regards,

David Roper

*My Graphic Garden / Ebonhost*
*website:* www.mygraphicgarden.com.au
*phone:* (02) 4268 5934
*fax:* (02) 4268 6456
*mail:* po box 624 thirroul, nsw 2515
*email:* dave at ebonhost.com
*Legal: The information contained in this email communication, and any
attachments, is confidential.
Please don't distribute, copy or quote. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify
customerservice at mygraphicgarden.com.au immediately.*