[Coco] Fw: Help floppy drive

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Thu Apr 12 19:16:48 EDT 2007

I think the superfloppies were an optically tracked magnetic medium -
the first i saw was 10megs.

I've had several 2.88meg drives, but since power was supplied by the
data cable, and I could never find the cables, i never used them. It
shouldn't be too difficult to make the cable, but since support for
2.88 seemed non-existant outside of ibm i just gave the drives away.