[Coco] Update on 6809 Assembly Language Programming

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Thu Apr 12 09:16:13 EDT 2007

yep - it's always blue which messes up the colors in the whole rotation
cuz when i pulled it back off the stack i stuck it in the wrong place -
i didn't use syncing to the video signal, which would have been better -
without the delay  loop it makes a nice blurrrr of color - the bug is
easily fixed. I figure learning everything again won't be too hard (a
smack in the head by a windshield at a sudden stop from 80 mph <don't
drive while sleeping> messed up a lot in the old noodle, but it seems
to be coming back..) but hopefully others can learn with me as i
re-learn.. and the pro's such as yourself, i REALLY APPRECIATE THE
INTEREST AND INPUT -thanks -r