[Coco] [Color Computer] coco3.com problems

operator at coco3.com operator at coco3.com
Sun Apr 8 13:14:47 EDT 2007

Quoting James Diffendaffer <jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com>:

> Removed the "html/" after ".com/".
> It's a bug and he's been made aware of it.

It was a setting in my admin panel that I forgot to change after the
first test run of the site was in the html/ directory.  Now it's in
the root.

The confirmation link should be correct now.

The old forums are being phased out.  The new site and new forums use
the same account (the new one you must create at CoCo3.com), and the
Gallery is pending integration into the new site, and is down for a
few days.

Roger