[Coco] Introducing myself - Carlos Bragatto - Now: OT Amiga / CoCo musings

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sat Apr 7 16:25:42 EDT 2007

coco at yourdvd.net wrote:
> I missed it - I need to start hanging out there. When I ordered
> Greg-E-Term from his address in 1993, his mom sent it to me and said he
> had moved (maybe it was to college or something, I can't remember), but
> I do remember the last sentence of her letter read ''Greg works with
> the Amiga now...'' -r

I used the Amiga 1000 alongside my CoCo 3 system for a number of years,
then I did the same with the MM/1.  I got the A1000 used, and it was a
floppy-only system, while the CoCo 3 had a hard disk.  I upgraded the
Amiga to 2M RAM, and I often used the Amiga on Delphi and transferred
files back and forth on DOS-formatted 720K floppies, or sometimes via
sz/rz and null-modem cable.  It was only within the last few years that
I was able to acquire an A500 with a hard disk system.

JCE