[Coco] eBay+Paypal+AnIdiot=A MESS

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Sat Apr 7 11:55:07 EDT 2007

When I pay for an auction in ebay I wait a day or two and if I haven't
gotten an acknowledment from the seller I'll send an email. Some thing
along the lines of: "I'm sure you noticed by now that I've sent you $X
via paypal to cover auction xxy. If you haven't recieved the money let
me know and I'll look into the problem with paypal. Please let me know
when you ship the item(s)." It works everytime.

Frank