[Coco] ** Fest Chat Response/SuperBoard Update **

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Apr 6 22:03:58 EDT 2007

At 12:38 AM 4/6/2007, you wrote:
>Anyone who has vested money in the project certainly has a right to
>complain, and frankly I would have expected more of it.  Yet what is

With all respect, I wasn't complaining.  I was just voicing my
opinion about the SuperBoard.  In voicing my opinion, I'm showing
interest in the product.  I'd like to BUY ONE one day if
possible.  If I didn't think it was worth talking about, I simply
wouldn't get involved in the discussions.

We talk about it all the time in the chatrooms and e-mail.  Just
because somebody captured the screens and compiled a log from one of
many opinionated conversations, doesn't mean anybody was being
dogged.  I for one, did NOT place a deposit, which may or may not
mean I was showing interest back when the idea was sparked, but I did
say that I would buy one or two boards when the product was complete
if it was available outside of the deposit ring.

>amazing is that not a single one of those folks (that I know of) has
>ever expressed any kind of negative sentiment in a public forum.   I
>can only attribute that to the faith that folks have placed in
>Cloud-9 to deliver this product, albeit much later than planned.  I
>can promise you that Mark and I will work to meet the expectations
>you've placed in us, and turn the SuperBoard into a reality by the
>end of the year.

Again, nothing really negative was said.  Nothing that was said
should have shocked or surprised you guys.  We all know you are
working very hard on everything, and there is no opinion that I or
anybody else can dish out that will affect the excellent track record
of Cloud-9, nor was anybody trying to lean that way.  We were simply
talking about the SuperBoard, how long it's been, whether we thought
it would ever be completed, and how the features would benefit us.

So, with Mark's permission, who first responded with a very long
message, I would like the rights to voice my opinion about the board
in the future and carry on conversations in private or public, forum
or chatroom; negative, positive or neutral, about the SuperBoard and
any other CoCo products being worked on, or sold without being
thought of as an ass.

Roger Taylor